[ Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Balms ]

Good afternoon from Bahrain!

today I have a photo heavy review for latest Revlon Addition tho their lip products

it's the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Balms 

those are available in 12 shades, from light to bright to dark

I got the half bunch in my first order, I have 2 more coming on thee way

I skipped the reddish & darker shades, I never wear red on my lips!!

& since pink shades are my favorite lip colors.. specially hot pinks!

I couldn't resist getting all the hot, barbie, dolly pink shades from those kissables 

along with the other shades

the shades I got are: 

- Darling: light lavender, pinkish purple 

- Cherish: a Light cool pink 

- Sweetheart: a lovely bubblle gum pink

- Lovesick:  another hot pink

- Smitten: this looks dark in the tube, but when applied its a darker shade of fushia 

- Romance: yes I know I said I never wear red.. but this is a natural orangey pink, doesnt look scaryy on my. 


the 2 shades I am expecting to get in my next shipment are:

- Randevous: a bright coral.. looks beautiful & it was hard to find!

- Honey: a Nudy Pink




those described as a balm that keeps the lips stained with the volor for hous

from my experience I will say this is true, 

first when you apply them they will be a glossy finish  to the lips,

later the glossy finish will disappear but the stain will stay; you can make the glossy finish stay longer by applying a clear lip gloss 

those doesn't provide any moisturizing, you better apply a coat of a lip balm, but not a sticky one! 

the brighter colors give a nice color from the first layer, but you need to layer up the lighter shades to get the color in the tube

all those are buldable, you can get lighter color by applying less layers, or deeper color by applying more layers 

 now, time for photos..

excuse me! I tool many photos, because those sticks look so cute

I couldn't choose what to not post.. so decided to post them all 

ordered randomly: 

Price: I got them all from www.drugstore.com 

each one retails for $8.99, & I got them in BOGO (Buy One get One 50% Off) 

+ I paid tax & Shipping Charges from USA to Bahrain using my Shop & Ship Box


السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته 

شخباركم يا حلوات عساكم بخير؟ 

اليوم عندي ريفيو ثقيل بالصور.. 

لمنتجات ريفلون اليديدة للشفايف 


هم متوافرين بـ 12 لون مختلف من الفواتح للفواقع للغوامج 

انا طلبت بطلبيتي الولى 6 ألوان.. وطلبيتي الثاني بيوصلون لي لونين 

طوفت الحمر والعنابي لأني ماستخدم احمر ابداً 

وطوفت البيجيات الفاتحة 

وطبعا لان اللون الوردي لوني المفضل للشفايف 

خذيت كل الورديات خاصة الباربي والفواقع

هذي الدرجات اللي اخذتهم

- Darling: بنفسجي فاتح على وردي

- Cherish: وردي فاتح

- Sweetheart: وردي فاقع باربي.. كيوت

- Lovesick:وردي فوشي

- Smitten: بالتيوب يبين غامج جنه عنابي، بس بالحط لونه فوشي غامج

- Romance: صح إني قلت ماحب الحمر ولا احطه.. بس هذي احمر ناعم ومايل للبرتقالي.. حسيته بيكون حلوو


واللونين اللي بيوصلوني جريب

- Randevous: برتقالي فاقع صيفي حلو.. صعب يتحصل دايما مخلص

- Honey: وردي نيود

سعر الشراء: شريتهم من دراجستور سعر الواحد $8.99 وكان في عرض اشتري واحد والثاني نص السعر 

ودفعت التاكس وتكاليف الشحن من أمريكا للبحرين واستخدم صندوق أرامكس شوب آند شيب

تقييمي لهم، 

هم على حسب الوصف يعطون لون وبعد مايروح اللون يتم اثر اللون على الشفايف لساعات طويلة 

من تجربتي لهم هالشي فعلاً صحيح 

اول ماينحطون يكون قوامهم قلوسي.. 

بس بعد فترة يروح تاثير واللوس ويتم اللون على الشفايف لساعات 

بس مايعطون الشفايف اي ترطيب.. يفضل استخدام طبقة مرطب تحتهم بشرط يكون ثقيل مب لزج 

في الحط.. ينحطون وينسابون بنعومة.. الألوان الفاقعة تبين من اول مسحة والفوتاح تحتاج جم طبقة  عشان يطلع اللون نفس التيوب 

والحلو فيهم انه ممكن تتحكمين بدرجة اللون حسب الطبقات كل ماقللتي طبقات كل ماخف اللون وكل مازدتي كل مازاد اللون 

والشي الثاني الحلوو فيهم انهم مايحتاجون تبري.. مجرد تفرين القطعة السلفر اللي تحت ويرتفع التيوب
والحين دور الصور! بصراحة شكلهم وايد حلو اندمجت وصورت صور واااايد

وبعدني تحيرت ماعرف شاللي ماحطهم فحطيتهم كلهم!



- Romance:












 with Flash: الصورة بفلاش
















Hand Swatches: سواتشز على يدي






No comments