MAC Heavenly Creature Collection - Review & Swatches

Good Morning from Bahrain<3
How are you all ladies?

My post today is about MAC Heavenly Creature that was launched around 2 weeks ago online & in stores in the USA & other countries. Since I live in Bahrain, we usually get the collections too late (more than one month after), so I usually get my stuff from online shopping from www.Nordstrom.com .



I placed an order the day it was released in Nordstrom , used my Aramex Shop and Ship Forwarding service www.shopandship.com , and I got my package yesterday.. It took exactly 12days to get it from USA to Bahrain from the day I placed the order. (Placed an order in the Night and received it in the Morning)

 The Collections Includes 9 Eyeshadows, 4 Blushers, 4 Skin Finishes, All are Minerals, along with 5 Lustre Lipsticks, 5 Lip glosses, some skin products and 2 brushes.

I got 3 MSFs (Mineralize Skin Finishes), 2 MBs (Mineral Blushes) and 1 Lipstick in Shades: 

-          Light Year MSF
-          Star Wonder MSF
-          Center of the Universe MSF
-          Super Nova MB
-          Ring of Saturn MB
-          Venus Lipstick
Here are pictures for my goodies


























With Flash:



And now let's go to the swatches..  I didn't try them on my face yet, I just swatched them on my hand
Unfortunately the swatches picture is not very good.. because it was already night, the best light to capture swatches in natural lighting!

I will start with the MSFs…  I got the 3 and skipped the 4th – which is the darkest..




I swatched  each one using my finger tip for heavy swatch "Right Side" and using Sigma F35 Tapered brush "my favorite brush for applying highlighters" for blended swatch "Left Side"

The first one is Light Year; this is by far me favorite from the bunch.

MAC describes it as "Peachy pink with golden shimmer"






 This has a lovely light peachy pink color, swirled nicely with a darker plumy pink and coppery golden shimmer.  When blended on the skin it gives a lovely pinky glow with golden reflects.. I think it will be very usable, and is buildable to get lighter of heavier effect.

Here is the Swatch: 



Second one is Star Wonder

MAC describes it as "Plumy Pink with multi-dimensional pearl"




This is a medium light pink, swirled with a lovely plum, golden and other colors.. I think it will be nice if used lightly as a highlighter or builded more layers to e used as a blusher

Here is the Swatch:



Third & Last one is Center of The Universe MSF

MAC describes it as: "Coral with Gold Shimmer"





From the first look.. O thought this will be suitable more as a blusher than a highlighter.. because highlighters are usually light while this is really rich in color! I See a Coral color, swirled with berry? And golden shimmer, I feel  it will make a beautiful coral blush, and it has to be used lightly to get it as a highlighter.

Here is the Swatch:



And now let's move to the Mineral Blushes

I got 2 & Skipped 2

I swatched  each one using my finger tip for heavy swatch "Right Side" and using MAC 109 Brush "one of my favorite brushes for applying blush" for blended swatch "Left Side"

First one is Super Nova Mineral Blush

MAC describes It as "Magenta and burnished gold mélange"




I thought this will e a neon hot pink! LOL, but it turned to be a nice Hot pink that is wearable and not very bright.. swirled with a burned golden color.. when blended out it will give a nice hot pink color with gold reflects.. this should e used with light hand & layered when needed.. Because it may be very strong and hard to blend when applied too much. 

Here is the Swatch:



The second one is Ring of Saturn Mineral Blush

MAC describes it as "Terracotta and gold mélange"




Hmmm I don't see any gold in the pan! Maybe some reflects when applied, what I see in the pan is maroon with peachy light golden, mine has more of the color so when applied it gives a light color with golden reflects, but I think it will be stronger when taking from the darker color by the brush.

Here is the Swatch:




& this was my detailed review on what I got from MAC Heavenly Creature Collection, hope you liked it

Forgot to review Venus Lipstick.. Sorry ><

Prices:
MSF: $28 each
MB: $23.50 each
Lipstick: $14.50

*  I also paid sales taxes and shipping fees from USA to Bahrain.

* For Reference I am NC25





No comments