{ #PolishUsPink.. BCA Nails }


October is Known as the Breast Cancer Awareness Month
 
 "Breast Cancer Awareness Month (BCAM) is an annual international health campaign organised by major breast cancer charities every October to increase awareness of the disease and to raise funds for research into its cause, prevention, diagnosis, treatment and cure. The campaign also offers information and support to those affected by breast cancer" - Wikipedia
 
 I did this Nails art on the beginning of October.. I forgot to post it here :/ but while I was surfing different blogs, I passed by “Polish Us Pink” which is a collaboration between group of nail Bloggers, in Instagram & Twitter as well.

This is the hashtag #PolishUsPink

This is my Nail art I did for BCA 2012, a Simple Pink Nails, & I drew the Pink Ribbon on my Ring finger over White Polish.. Used thin eyeliner brush for the Ribbon.. 

Pink Polish: China Glaze Dance Baby “Electro Pop Collection”
White Polish: China Glaze White on White.
 


أكتوبر هو شهر التعوية بسرطان الثدي في جميع أنحاء العالم. بداية الشهر سويت هالنيل آرت بس حطيته في انستاغرامي ونسيت أحطه هني، واليوم وانا اتصفح البلوغات المختلفة شفت “Polish Us Pink”  مسوينه مجموعة من بلوغرز النيل آرت، وفي تويتر وانستاغرام

هذا التاغ #PolishUsPink
 
هذا النيل آرت اللي سويته، بسيط صبغت كل أظافري بلون ورديي، وظفر البنصر صبغته أبيض ورسمت عليه الشريطة الوردية.. استخدمت فرشاة آيلاينر ضعيفة لرسم الشريطة
 
 


 






 






(Submissions close in 17d 4h 13m)


Link tool by inlinkz.com

No comments