{ MAC for Marilyn, Hands On & Random Shots }


Finally.. I got my Marilyn Monroe Stuff from Aramex today =D!
I placed an order around 2 weeks ago when the collection Hit Nordstrom, It was delivered to my Address last week & I had to wait few days more to get my package forwarded to me! Aramex Guy delivered it to me in my work, Wish it arrived in the Weekend so I can use morning light for photography & Swatches!
I took fast photos when I got back for my lunch break, No swatches until weekend.. sorry friends =(!
I got 4 Items from this collection
-          Forever Marilyn Beauty Powder
-          The Perfect Cheek Powder Blush
-          Preferred Blonde Veluxe Pearl Eye Shadow
-          Love Goddess Lipstick
I wanted to get the other Eye shadow.. How To Marry, but I thought they were very similar from the swatches I saw, so I will wait until it hit our MAC Stores in Bahrain & will Compare, I will also get Stage Red Nail Polish, Loved it but I couldn’t order it because nail polishes considered as Prohibited items.  & I may also get a backup of the lipstick.. I think the Collection will most probably launch within the next 2 weeks.
وأخيـــراً وصلت أغراضي اللي طلبتها من كولكشن مارلين مونرو.. وصلوهم لي أرامكس اليوم.
سويت الطلبية من نوردستروم أول مانزل الكولكشن، وصل صندوقي الاسبوع الي طاف وأخذ له جم يوم لين ينشحن لي واليوم وصلوه لي في الدوام.. جانزين وصل في الويكند عشان أستغل إضاءة الصبح للتصوير والسواتشز!
خذت لقطات سريعة يوم رديت في بريك الغدا، بدون سواتشز للويكند بإذن الله.
خذتلي 4 أشياء من الكولكشن
-          البيوتي باودر فورايفر مارلين
-          بلاشر مات ذا بيرفكت جيك
-          شدو صدفي
-          روج واحد
كنت أبي الشدو الثانيبس حسيتهم متشابهين من السواتشز اللي جفتهم فبنتظر لين ينزل الكولكشن عندنا وبجوفه على الطبيعة، وبعد باخذ صبغ واحد اسمه ستيج رد عجبني بس ارامكس ممنوع يشحنون الاضياغ! ويمكن آخذ روح من الروج.. أتوقع الكولكشن بينزل عندنا خلال أسبوعين.

Here are the pictures I took for my goodies!

All items have Special Packaging.. Shiny Black Cases with Marilyn Photos (Not Stickers)
هذي صور العلب.. كلهم ياين في سبشل باكج العلبة لونها أسود لماع وعليهم صور مارلين (مب ستيكر أشوة!)


There’s a Kiss inside the boxes of the Beauty Powder & Blush *Cute*
في بوسة صغيرونة حمرة داخل كل كرتون! حدها كيوت

Love Goddess Lipstick
Will start with the lipstick.. I really felt confused when deciding which color to get! Because I don’t wear Red at all, I felt in Love with Charmed I’m sure but I know I won’t wear it, then I felt in Love with Love Goddes.. Beautiful Reddish Pink.. I don’t have any similar shade but I think I will Love it.
ببتدي بالروج، وايد تحيرت وانا اختار لون لأني ماحط أحمر كلش، في لون أمر وايد حبيته بس أدري مب بحطه كلش، عقب حبيت هذي.. لون فوشي محومر جميل ماعندي درجة تشبهه بس أتوقع إني بحبه.

The Packaging: العلبة

& the color: واللون

& a close up: ومن قريب



Forever Marilyn Beauty Powder.. I Always Love MAC Limited Edition MSFs, this is my first Beauty Powder but I know every beauty powder becomes popular when released! It looks little paler in picture, in real in has little more of Peach.. Inside.. look at the cute red kiss <3
البيوتي باودر.. دايما أحب بودرات ماك الام اس اف اللمتد إذا، هذي أول بيوتي باودر أجربها منهم بس أعرف إن كل ماتنزل بيوتي باودر تكون ناجحة والكل يحبها! صايرة أفتح شوي من الصبح بس في الحقيقة فيها لون بيتشي خفيف.


The Packaging: العلبة

& here is it: البودرة

A Close-Up: ومن قريب


The Perfect cheek Powder Blush, I love the sound of this one.. a natural pink & matte! I feels it will make a perfect blush for natural looks..
بلاشر ذا بيرفكت جيك.. حبيته وصف هاللون وردي ناتجرال بيجي ومات! حسيته بيكون حلوو للوكات الناتجرال



The packaging: العلبة

Inside: البلاشر

& a Close-Up: ومن قريب



Legendary – This is not my Blush but I ordered some stuff for my friend, & photographed them too..
بلاشر ليقندري مب مالي.. بس أنا طلبت لرفيجتي معاي وصورته بلاشرها

Inside: البلاش

& a Close-Up: ومن قريب
 




Comparison between the 2 colors in the pan:
مقارنة بين اللونين

Preferred Blonde Large Eye shadow:

I Love Pearl / White Eye shadows! I was going to get both this & the white one, then I saw Temptalia’s Review Saying Crystal Avalanche which is permanent is a close dupe to it, & Allura also said both Preferred Blonde & How to Marry are Similar, So I got Preferred Blonde but I have a look on the other one when I launches here.. I may buy it or go for Crystal Avalanche!
الشدو اللي اخترته.. دايما أحب الالوان البيضا والصدفية للاضاءة، كنت باخذ الشدوين هذا والابيض بس في ريفيو تمتباليا قالت إنه كرستال أفالانش من البيرمننت يشبه الأبيض واايد، وبعد ألورا قالت ان اللونين يتشابهون، فاخترت هذا بس بعد بقارنه بالابيض لما ينزل وبشوف آخذه ولا ريستال أفالانش.
The Packaging: العلبة

the Eye shadow.. I think it will make a beautiful highlighter <3 الشدو.. بيطلع عجيييب كاضاءة

& a Close-Up: ومن قريب


Last.. Show Girl Eyeshadow.. this is my friend’s too.. a blue grey Veluxe Pearl Eyeshadow..
وآخر شي شدو شو جيرل بعد مال رفيجتي مب مالي.. أزرق رمادي
The Shadow: الشدو

A Close-Up: ومن قريب





& Some Group Pictures.. وهذي صور جماعية







-     




The Collection Includes:  الكولكشن الكامل

5 Lipsticks ($16.50)
-          Love Goddess – Mid-tone pink red (Satin)
-          Charmed I’m Sure – Dark True Red (Matte)
-          Deeply Adored – Deep Scarlet (Matte)
-          Scarlet Ibis – Bright Orange Red (Matte)
-          Pure Zen – Frosted Warm Nude (Cremesheen)
5 Nail Polishes ($17.50)
-          Rich, Rich, Rich – Glittery Gold (Pearl)
-          Vintage Vamp – Rich deep retro wine (Cream)
-          Stage Red – Dark berry red (Cream)
-          Flamingo Rose – True red (Cream)
-          Kid Orange – Coral (Cream)
4 Large Eyeshadows ($21.00)
-          How to Marry – Soft White (Veluxe Pearl)
-          Preferred Blonde – Pale Champagne (Veluxe Pearl)
-          Silver Screen – True Silver (Veluxe Pearl)
-          Showgirl – Gark Blue Grey (Veluxe Pearl)
3 Lip Pencils ($16.50)
-          Beet – Vivid Reddish Pink
-          Redd – Clearly Red
-          Cherry – Vivid Bright Blushin-Red
2 Powder Blush ($22.00)
-          Legendary – Pale Soft Coral (Satin)
-          The Perfect Cheek – Natural Pink Beige (Matte)
2 Dazzelglass ($21.50)
-          Phiff! – Sheer Yellow Peach (Frost)
-          Little Rock – Soft Sheer White with Pearl (Frost)
2 Eye Kohl ($15.00)
-          Fascinating – Intense Matte White
-          Smolder – Intense Black
1 Beauty Powder ($28.00):
-          Forever Marilyn – Pale Peach Highlighter

1 Falshe Lashes:
-          35 Lash
1 Penultimate Eyeliner ($18.50):
-          Rapidblack – True Black

1 Penultimate Brow Maker ($18.50)
1 Brow Finisher ($15.00):
-          Clear Clear
1 False Lashes Mascara ($20):
-          Extreme Black Black


Can’t Wait to Try Them.. Wait the Weekend for Swtaches =D!
حدي متشوقة أجربهم.. نطروا الويكند للسواتشز

No comments