[ Summer Skincare Essentials - أساسيات العناية بالبشرة في الصيف ]

Hello everyone
In Summer, the skin needs a lot of care and maintenance, especially if you live in a very hot country.. I live in Bahrain, in the Middle East – Arabian Gulf.
Our summer is… Crazy, temperature will reach 45 Celsius or even more, there is also the humidity and dust!
So here are my summer skin care essentials and recommendations. Of course you don't have to buy the exact same product, but any similar trusty product that has the same purpose and suits your skin.


السلام عليكم 
صباح / مساء الخير وين ماكنتوا 
في الصيف البشرة تحتاج لعناية مستمرة خصوصاً للي مثلنا ساكنين بهالمنطقة.. 
الحر السنة شي مو طبيعي، غير الرطوبة والغبار.. هذي كلها عوامل تأثر وتتراكم على البشرة

بوست اليوم بيكون عن العناية بالبشرة في فصل الصيف والحرارة الشديدة للتخفيف من الاضرار قدر الامكان.. وبشارككم بعض منتجاتي المفضلة بس طبعاً مب لازم تشترون نفس المنتج.. أهم شي منتج يؤدي نفس الغرض ويكون مضمون ويناسب نوعية بشرتج 

Summer Skincare Essentials



-          Sunscreens, Of course you need to use those all year long but in summer you need to be more serious, and take that “apply every 2 hours” seriously if you’re working and studying = getting out in the day time.
For face I recommend a +35 Sunscreen with UVA/UVB protection; use a light one that absorbs quickly and that suits your skin type, my favorite at the moment in this one by Cetaphil, perfect for  the combination/oily skin I have. I haven't seen this particular sunscreen here in GCC, but brands like Bioderma - Avene - QV - Neutrogena have good sunscreens too.

Face Sunscreen: Cetaphil Oil Control Moisturizer SPF30

طبعاً أهم شي بالصيف: الحماية من الشمس، الحماية لازم تستخدم طول السنة طبعاً بس بالصيف لا تنسونه وكرروا الاستخدام كل ساعتين مثل ماهو مكتوب على العلبة.. خصوصاً اذا كنتوا تقضون وقت طويل برا البيت في النهار سواء لشغل او دراسة
أنا بشرتي مختلطة إلى دهنية، الصبح قبل طلعتي الدوام استخدم هالحماية من شركة سيتافيل، مخصصة للبشرة الدهنية وتقلل اللمعان والحماية اللي فيه قوتها ثلاثين، هالماركة حلوة منتجاتها واسعارها حلوة، متوفرة بالخليج بس مو كل المنتجات.. من الماركات الثانية الحلوة المتوفرة بالشرق الاوسط: بايوديرما - افين - نيتروجينا - كيوفي.. كلهم 
عندهم حمايات ممتازة بدرجات مختلفة.

Then, I have this Brush On sunscreen by Peter Thomas Roth – this one is the blue and it has SPF30, for Oily Problem skin, the yellow one has SPF5- and I believe it’s for all skin types. I got this from Sephora or Amazon – I had it for few months now and I’m using it several times a day, it contains 4.2 grams. The only down side about it is that the brush is harsh – so you need to be as light as possible. You just shake it while the brush is facing down then swirl it over your face – the powder is completely translucent. This is mineral – it won’t suit you if you are allergic to them.


 وبعدين.. عندي هالاختراع المفيد جداً! هذي حماية من الشمس قوتها ٣٠ وبعد مخصصة  للبشرة الدهنية وعندهم انواع ثانية، هالحماية على شكل بودرة وتنحط بالفرشة.. مجرد الفرشة تكون موجهة لتحت وتحركين العلبة شوي عشان المنتج ينزل عالفرشة بعدين تتوزع الحماية على الويه.. الحماية بودرة ناعمة وشفاف ماتبين ابداً على الويه. حجمها صغير ومناسب للشنطة وتبقى مدة طويل عندي اياها من كم شهر واتوقع للحين باقي فيها حول النص، العيب الوحيد انه الفرشة نوعا ما خشنة على الويه فتحتاج تحريك بخفة.. والحماية معدنية فاللي جسمهم يتحسس من المعادن ماراح تناسبهم - هالحماية من ماركة بيتر توماس روث موجودة بسيفورا الخليج.

Sunscreens are not only for Face of course! If you tend to wear short clothes- you better have a body Sunscreen too. And don’t forget your hands and lips! I used to keep watching my hands and how the look bit darker than my body – and always drier until I finally started using hand sunscreens – you can always use body sunscreen for than but currently I’m loving those two – made for hands only.

الحماية من الشمس مو مختصرة على الويه بس.. حماية الجسم بعد مهمة خصوصاً اذا كانت اجزاء منه معرضة للشمس بشكل مباشر، وبعد حماية اليدين والشفايف ضرورية.. قبل كنت متعقدة من يدي احسها اغمج من جسمي ودايما جافة من الشمس.. لين ابتديت استخدم لها حماية تقدرون تستخدمون حماية الجسم او حتى الويه.. بس اللي فعلا يطلع الفرق الحماية المخصصة لليد.. هالنوعين اكثر شي احبهم

The Supergoop Forever Young Hand Cream is my holy grail, when I first saw it was awarded by Allure as 2014 Best of Beauty, I got the smaller size (1fl. oz. – 30ml.) to try and I was amazed! In few months I could see the difference, I no longer feel bad about my hands! I had to get the big size (10 fl. Oz. – 300ml. ); it has SPF40, hydrates very well and has a nice smell. But it’s big with a pump, can’t be carried in the handbag. Another favourite is L’occitane Brightening Hand Care – It has SPF20, nice smell but I don’t feel it moisturises very well because my hands are dry, but it will be okay for hands that don’t dry very fast. – I prefer to use it along with their Shea butter, I always have this in my bag – the tube looks small but It contains 75ml which is great.

Hand Sunscreens: Loccitane Brightening Hand care SPF20 - Supergoop Forever Young Hand Cream SPF40

الكبير من ماركة سوبرقوب (أون لاين).. مخصص لحماية اليد من الشمس وعلامات تقدم سن البشرة.. محصل جائزة ألور لاحسن منتج في فئته سنة ٢٠١٤: في البداية خذيت الحجم الصغير بو ٣٠ ملل أجربه واستخدمته وخلصته.. صج خفف من الجفاف والخطوط بيدي بشكل ملحوظ.. وريحته حلوة وترتطيبه عجيب فلما خلص على طول طلبت الحجم الكبير بو ٣٠٠ ملل.. عشان يبقى لي مدة طويلة، استخدمه كل يوم الصبح حمايته ٤٠.. وعشان الشنطة هالحماية من لوكسيتان خفيف تمتصه البشرة بسرعة وريحته حلوة.. بس ماحسيت ترطيبه وايد قوي انا لان يدي تجف بسرعة فاحب استخدمه مع كريم زبدة الشيا من لوكسيتان بعد، بس ترطيبه بيناسب اللي بشرتهم ماتجف وايد.. حمايته ٢٠ وحجمه ٧٥ملل يعني وايد زين

Using Lip balms with Sunscreen is also important, I love Jack Black SPF35, Carmex SPF15 those 2 are great, JB’s is perfect if you are not wearing makeup or under glosses, Carmex is perfect under lipsticks.

I’m also planning to get an under eye cream with SPF, Kiehl’s has one in their product line – this is going to be my next purchase.

Lip Balms with SPF: sugar Lip Treatment SPF15 - Jack Black Lip Balm SPF 25 - Carmex Lip Balm SPF15

وبعد استخدام مرطب شفايف مع حماية ضروري، احب هالثلاث انواع.. من جاك بلاك حمايته ٣٥ يناسب بروحه او تحت القلوسات، وكارمكس قوته وشوقر قوتهم ١٥ يناسبون تحت الارواج، هالثلاث كلهم شارتيهم اون لاين بس اعتقد كارمكس موجودة ببعض الصيدليات، وفي من نيتروجينا وبيزلين اعتقد مرطبات فيهم حماية 

وفي بالي اشتري منتج لتحت العين وفيه حماية من الشمس، من ماركة كيهلز متوفرة اون لاين وفي دبي وفي قطر

Cleansing is the most important part in skincare – all year long, In summer, with the humidity and dust.. Skin must be cleaned at least 2-3 times a day, even if you are not wearing any makeup.
I usually wash my face 3 days a day, when I first wake up, during the day when I’m back from work and finally before going to sleep, in the morning and before sleeping I always use my Mia2 with my favorite cleanser.. my 2 favorites are Avene Cleanance soap free face wash, and Bioderma Sebium Purifying Face Wash (Not Pictured because I’m out of it) those 2 suit my skin (Comb-Oily) very well. Now I’m trying Clarisonic Radiance Renewing face washes for day and night, but I haven’t tried them long enough to have my feedback yet so I’m keeping it for future posts, In addition to face washes, I love Bioderma Sensibio to clean my face, even If I’m not wearing any makeup, it removes access oil and refreshes the skin. When I have makeup on, I usually use my makeup eraser first, Clarisonic, then Bioderma as a final step to make sure all the makeup is gone.

Skin Cleansing Trio: Clarisonic Mia2 - Avene Cleanance - Bioderma Sensibio Micelle Solution

التنظيف.. أهم شي للبشرة، طول السنة طبعاً ماله علاقة الجو بس بسبب كل التراكمات على البشرة فأنا اغسل ويهي ثلاث مرات في اليوم وساعات اكثر، مرة الصبح ومرة قبل النوم ومرة او مرتين خلال اليوم، احب استخدم الغسولات الخالية من الصابون اللي ماتحسس ولا تجفف البشرة، اكثر غسولين احبهم افين الازرق الخالي من الصابون وبايوديرما الازرق (مخلص الحين فمو مصورته) احبهم مريحين على بشرتي وينظفون عدل، وحاليا استخدمين غسولين نهاري وليلي من مجموعة الريدينس من كليراسونك بس ماستخدمتهم فترة كافية عشان احكم عليهم فبخليهم لبعدين. غير الغسول انظف بشرتي ببايودريما، امسح فيه المكياج وانظف بشرتي حتى لو مافي مكياج.. ينعش البشرة ومايحسسها ويصلح للعيون بعد.. بس استخدموه بطريقة صح! كمية صغيرة على قطنة، وتنحط على العين لمدة ٣- ثانية وبعدين تنسحب على تحت نفس حركة الماسكرا.. بدون ضغط وعصر عشان مكياج العين مايذوب من المزيل ويدخل بالعين! ولا تفركون بقوة عشان ماتطيح الرموش، اذا حاطة مكياج ثقيل استخدم فوطة المكياج السحرية وبعدين كليراسونك وغسول وبعدين بايوديرما


After cleansing or during the day, I like to use a toner to refresh my skin, Thayers Rose Petal is my holy grail, it has roses scent and it’s very gentle on the skin and it’s Alcohol-Free.

Thayers Rose Petal Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Formula Toner

التونر مفيد خصوصاً للبشرات الدهنية، احب هالتونر لاني خالي من الكحول وريحته ورد! منعش ويهبل.. استخدمه كل مابغيت لانه منعش.. للاسف بس اون لاين


For nightly skincare,

I use Serum after cleansing my face, my current favorite Serum is Clarins Double Wear, I absorbs quickly and the skin looks better and firmer after a while of using it – but it suits the skin over 25 years old and not younger as it’s basically an anti-aging product. I use 2 drops, warm it between my fingers then massage it on my skin

Daily Serum: Clarins Double Serum 1 fl oz.

بعدها يصير دور العناية.. بعد التنظيف وكل شي، دور السيروم.. السيروم المفضل عندي حالياً دبل وير من كلارنس متوفر بكل مراكز التجميل بالخليج.. هذي ثانية علبة استخدمها، السيروم هذا لتجديد البشرة وعلامات تقدم السن فمايصلح الا للبشرات اكبر من ٢٥.. استخدمه في الليل واحياناً الصبح، قطرتين اربتهم على البشرة.. بعد فترة من الاستخدام يتحسن شكل البشرة خصوصاً من ناحية المرونة والنظارة، بين فترة والثانية اجرب انواع من السيرومات فاستخدم كلارنس الصبح او المسا والفترة الثانية استخدم النوع الثاني


I also use Differin 0.1% gel on my face after it dries completely, to clear any blemishes and acne/black heads/white heads and preventing the outbreak of new acne, this is retinoid-like product, it may cause dryness and redness, it’s preferred to be applied at night, moisturizers and sunscreens are a must on day time, and this is a medical product, must use a very small amount and don’t’ over use it, it will cause irritation. Also this must not be used around the lips, nose or eyes.

Retinol Cream: Galderma Differin 0.1%

وبعد للعناية بالبشرة استخدم جل ديفرين بقوة ٠.١٪.. عشان الريتنول وفيتامين ألف 
العنصرين المعروفين لتجديد البشرة، المحافظة على شبابها ونظارتها وتخفيف الاثار والبثور والروس السودا والبيضا.. طبعا النتايج ماتبين الا بعد كم شهر
وكل المنتجات اللي تحتوي على الريتنول تحتاج طريقة استخدام خاصة وصبر
تستخدم كمية بسيطة براس الصبع، تتوزع على بشرة نظيفة وجافة بالليل، بعيد عن الشفايف والعيون والخشم، في البداية مرتين بالاسبوع لما تتعود عليه البشرة يومياً.. 
ومنتجات الريتنول تسبب جفاف وممكن احمرار.. فلازم في النهار تستخدم حماية ومرطب قوي. وممكن تستخدمون كريم الاكريتين.. وكريم روك الليلي.. انا حالياً هالفترة استخدم ديفرين

I also use Masks once or twice a week, for Summer I love those 2
-          Keihl’s Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque, I apply it on clean dry face and wait it to dry for around 20 minutes before washing my face, it purifies the skin and it will feel tighter afterwards, it clears the pores and they will appear smaller
-          Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask, this mask with Avocado and Apricot kernel oil to quench skin’s thirst, it works like water to skin, massage it over your face (or any dry patches including elbows, knees) and sleep, this is intended for drier skins, but still I love using it once every 2 weeks on my face to give my skin some good moisturizing, in winter I use it once a week.

Face Masks: Origins Drink Up-Intensive Overnight Mask - Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Cleansing Masque

الماسكات بعد مهمة لنظارة البشرة.. هالماسكين صار لهم فترة من ماسكاتي المفضلة، احب استخدم الماسكات المخصصة لتنظيف وتنقية البشرة.. الابيض من كيهلز مناسب لهالغرض نعيته طيني يتوزع على بشرة نظيف وينترك لين يجف لعدين يتنظف بفوطة وماي.. بعده البشرة تكون مشدودة ومع الاستخدام المتكرر ينقي المسامات وتبان اصغر.. استخدمه كل اسبوع مرة او مرتين. الثاني الاخضر من اوريجنز (اون لاين) مخصص لترطيب البشرة واي مكان جاف في الجسم مثل الاكواع والركب، انا بشرتي صج انها دهنية بس احب استخدم هالماسك مرة بالاسبوع او بالاسبوعين، نوعيته كريمي وينترك على البشرة ماينغسل.. الصبح البشرة تكون رطبة ومرنة.. وريحته حلووة بالافاكادو والمشمش، بالشتا استخدمه مرة بالاسبوع

Every once in a while I use Glamglow Dual Cleansing treatment, this is a mud a like mask to be applied over clean and dry face, take 15-20 minutes to dry, then it acts as a cleanser when removing it with water.. This has an instant clarifying affect on the skin that will stay for few days, the skin surface will remain smooth too.. I only have deluxe sample and packets from this one but I will most probably buy the full size later. I always thought Glamglow is over hype, I used the black once or twice and didn't thing it's really that wow thing! but I'm really impressed with the green one.


Glamglow Dual Cleanse Treatment

 ومن فترة للثانية احب استخدم منتج غلام غلو للتنظيف والتنقية.. نوعيته بعد طيني ينحط على بشرة نظيفة وجافة لني يجف حول ثلث ساعة بعدين ينغسل بماي يتحول لشبه غسول.. هذا فعلاً يعطي مفعول فوري البشرة على طول تبين انقى! اللي عندي ميني وتسترات بس اتوقع لين خلصتهم بشرتي الحجم الكبير من سيفورا.. كنت متوفعة غلام غلو منتج تجاري واناجربت الاسود وماحسيته واو بس هذا حبيته بصراحة 



In addition to Sunscreen, Cleansing, Toner and Masks, I scrub my face once or twice a week.. using a light to medium scrub, that will exfoliate the dead cells, but without being too strong that the skin will be affected by the weather and the heat (I don't recommend doing any type of peeling in such hot weather), my current favourite scrub is Kiehl’s Clearly Corrective™ Skin Brightening Exfoliator, Kiehl’s claims it’s suitable for daily use but I prefer to use it only twice a week, I’ve been using it for months now and I like it – it also works as a cleanser as it foams with water. Keihl's have a full line "Clearly Corrective", I'm impressed with this exfoliator, I will buy more products from the line, I think the under eyes product with SPF I have in mind is from that line too


Current Face Scrub: Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Skin Brightening Exfoliator

 بالاضافة لكل هالخطوات فوق، يبقى التقشير.. انا ما افضل تقشير العيادة المختلف في الصيف احسصه قوي على البشرة، بس استخدم سكرب بالبيت مرة بالاسبوع او حسب الحاجة.. اللي حابته هالفترة من كيهلز هو غسول ومقشر بنفس الوقت ومناسب للاستخدام اليومي بس انا استخدمه مرتين، يقشر البشرة بلطف ويشيل الجلد الميت ويساعد على التخفف من الاثار والبقع.. هو من ضمن مجمعة كاملة من كيهلز للتصحيح.. حبيت اللين واتوقع بجرب منه منتجات ثانية، اعتقد كريم تحت العين بالحماية اللي ابيه من نفس اللاين

 


Finally – Body care in summer.. in addition to protection, Moisturizing is very important, I have many moisturizers and this one is one of my current favorites.. the scent goes well with summer, very refreshing. 

Body Moisturizer: Bath and Body Works Triple Moisture Peach Honey And Almond

والترطيب طبعاً مهم في الصيف.. انا بشكل عام بشرة جسمي تجف بسرعة، مرطبات الجسم متوفرة بالسوق من كا الماركات وبكل الانواع كريم، لوشن، زبدة.. هالفترة المفضل  عندي من باث اند بودي بالشيا بتر.. ريحته تينن منعشة وترطيبه جميل بالخوخ واللوز والعسل


Drinking water and wearing Sunglasses is very important too, I try to drink at least 6 cups of water a day. And for Sunglasses choose one with 100% UV protection, I know cheap glasses may look fun, but always invest in a good Sunglass... To protect not only to style. 

بعيد عن المستحضرات، شرب الماي بكمية كافية ضروري لصحة الجسم والبشرة بالصيف, انا احاول اشرب على الاقل ستة اكواب. ولبس النظارات الشمسية ضروري بحيث تغطي العين والنظارة تكون من ماركة وتحتوي على حماية من الشمس.. النظارات العادية حلوة كشكل.. بس للصحة وللحماية من اشعة الشمس استثمري بنظارة زينة وبنفس الوقت ستايل


And though it's not related to skincare, but I'm ending this post by my current summer perfume is Marc Jacobs daisy Eau So Fresh.. I Love MJ Daisy line for summer. Very refreshing 

Summer 2015 Perfume: Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Perfume

 بعيد عن العناية، حبيت أختم بوست اليوم بعطري المفضل للصيف.. حلاة عطور الصيف تكون منعشة وباردة.. دايما كل سنة بالصيف احب اشتري عطر مارك جيكوبز من لاين  ديزي.. ينزلونه اصدار خاص كل صيف


And that was today’s post. Hope it was useful. 
I intended to make it a short one, but once I start writing It’s hard to stop or summarise lol. 

إن شاء الله يكون بوست اليوم عجبكم، كنت ناوية أخليه مختصر بس كالعادة لما اندمج ما اعرف اختصر ههههه 

If you liked this post, share this post, subscribe and follow me in my social media:


إذا عجبكم البوست تابعونا بشبكات التواصل المختلفة: 

 Follow me in instagram | متابعتي في إنستقرام

And Subscribe by email from here: 
واشتركوا بالايميل من هني علشان توصلكم آخر البوستات 



See You Soon.
XOXO
أشوفكم على خير 

























No comments