{ MAC In Extra Dimension 2013 ريفيو وسواتشز ماك إكسترا دايمنشن }



Hello from Bahrain!
It's been a while since I last posted here! I got many new makeups but I was busy to post

But here I am today… Reviewing my Picks from In Extra Dimension Collection

April was a crazy month with MAC! They released 3 amazing Collections! I'm still waiting my Baking Beauties box to arrive next week.

The Extra Dimension products come for the 3 time but this time all products are totally new: 3 Extra Dimension Duo Highlighters, 6 Extra Dimension Eye shadows & 5 Extra Dimension Blushers that are showing for the first time

As usual I bought my stuff online form Nordstrom.com I got 2 Highlighters, 2 Blushers & 1 Eye shadow… I am still planning to get 2 more blushers & 1 more eye shadow when the collection reaches Bahrain.

السلام عليكم من البحرين
صارلي مدة ظويلة ماحطيت بوست جديد هني، وايد شريت أشياء بس انشغلت وتكيسلت بعد!

بس اليوم صنفت أكتب عن كولكشن من كولكشنات ماك الجدد،، شهر 4 كان شهر مينون ماك منزلين 3 كولكشنات كل كولكشن أحلى من الثاني! للحيني انطر الكولكشن الثالث يوصلني هالاسبوع

ببتدي بكولكشن الاكسترا دايمنشن،، طبعا الاسم معروف لانه ثالث مرة ينزلون منتجات من هالنوع اسمه اكسترا دايمنشن نوعه بودرة على كريمي، بس هالمرة كل الاشياء في الكولكشن جدد: 3 إضاءات مزدوجة، 6 آي شادو و 5 بلشارات أول مرة ينزلون من هالنوعية

أنا كالعادة أطلب من نوردستروم أول ماينزل ومن هالكولكشن طلبت إضائتين وبلاشرين وشادو واحد ولين نزل الكولكشن في البحرين ناوية آخذ بلاشرين وشدو زيادة

Group Photo:
صورة جماعية للمنتجات:




Will start with the Highlighters first... the 2 I got are Definitely Defined "Silvery Pink/Soft Rose with Shimmer" & Shape the Future "Pastel Pink with Iridescence/Soft brick with light shimmer" as you can see in both highlighters the lighter side has more shimmer..

ببتدي بالاضاءات وانا مثل ماقلت طلبت ثنتين الاولى الافتح اسمها دفنتلي ديفايند والثاني شيب ذا فيوتشر.. مثل ماتجوفون واضح في الصورة الصوب الافتح هو اللي فيه لمعة أكثر



Here is Definitely Defined & this is absolutely my favorite <3 <3 it's gorgeous like  a piece of jewel <3
هذي ديفنتلي ديفايند حبيييتها تينن



& here is Shape the Future… the dark side will work great as a blush I guess.
وهذي شيب ذا فيوتشر واللون الاغمج احسه بيكون حلوو كبلاشر



Now for swatches... I found DD to be little bit more pigmented than STF.. they are swatched heavily here but on the skin they will be applied & blended by a brush so they will give a beautiful highlight

والحين دور السواتشز.. الافتح حسيتها شوي بجمنتد واللون اوضح بدرجة بسيطة من الثانية.. طبعا بالسواتشز على اليد طالع اللون قوي بس على الويه بالفرشة مع الدمج العدل يعطون اضاءة حلووة





From the blushers I got the darkest 2 amongst the 5... I really wanted more but couldn't decide then so I got the darker because I knew they will sure suit me, & I will check the lighter 2 here

من البلاشرات انا طلبت أغمج اثنين وكنت ابي اكثر بس حزة اللي نزل الكولكشن ماكنت جايفة سواتشز كفاية، فمابغيت اجازف وقلت بنطر لين ينزل هني بجوف الاثنين الافتح




Here is Flaming Chic which is described as Bright Blue Pink.. It's not scary bright pink! But it's a beautiful color that I see it going on well with most skin tones

هذا اللون الاول اسمه فليمنغ جيك لونه وردي بس مب الفاقع القوي بالعكس وايد حبيت الدرجة واحسه يناسب البشرات الفاتحة والغامجة



Fiery Impact is described as Burnt Red Bronze.. the word red scared me first when there was only names without pictures but when the pictures came out I knew I had to buy this.. in my skin it looks a beautiful bronze coral

فايري امباكت لونه حسب الوصف احمر برونزي محروق لما جفت هالوصف قبل ماتطلع الصور خوفني الوصف هههه بس يوم جفت الصور على طول حبيته جمييل.. على بشرتي حسيته صاير مشمشي برونزي غامج



I swatched those by my fingers, I tried them with MAC 109 but It didn't pick any product to my hand :/ I will try them with different blush brushes to figure the best one.

انا جربتهم باصابعي على يدي واللون كان حلو بس لما ييت ابي اجربهم بفرشة ماك 109 كلش ماشال شي من البلاشر! بجرب كذا فرشة بجوف اي وحدة تضبط




& Finally the last piece is Opalesse Eye shadow which is a gorgeous color but sadly the camera doesn't capture the beautiful reflections.. pink golden reflections like a pearl shell.. this will be beautiful for under brow highlighter and for tear duct.

وآخر شي من هالكولكشن الشدو اخترت الشدو الابيض اسمه اوباليس عجيييب للسف الكاميرا ماتصيد لونه فيه انعاكسات وردية بذهبي جنه صدفة لولو.. أحسه حلووو لاضاءة تحت الحاجب وبمدمع العين






Those were my pick hope u liked the review, see u tomorrow with the Fashion Sets Review <3
هذي كانت اختياراتي الاولى من الكولكشن، ألاقيكم باجر بريفيو كولكشن الفاشن ستس


  



No comments